Anti Facial Recognition Backpack
Protest data surveillance tech with this anti facial recognition backpack. Confuse cameras with the fake faces printed all over it. Pattern modified from Project Hyperface’s anti-surveillance patterns.
This is a minimalist backpack that’s made from a water-resistant material. It has a large inside pocket for a laptop, and a hidden pocket for keeping valuable items safe and accessible while traveling.
About this Anti Facial Recognition Backpack:
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16.1″ (41cm), W 12.2″ (31cm), D 5.5″ (14cm)
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
• Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15″ laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
NOTE: This item is made to order in Europe.
We normally take 2-7 business days to make our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.