Anti Facial Recognition Joggers
Protest surveillance tech with these anti facial recognition joggers. The fake faces printed all over it are meant to confuse cameras.
The pattern printed on this item is inspired from the art project Project Hyperface. We are not affiliated with them and do NOT guarantee this will actually confuse AI algorithms!
About these Anti Facial Recognition Joggers:
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Slim fit
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Cuffed legs
• Practical pockets
• Elastic waistband with a white drawstring
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CUT & SEWN TO ORDER
We normally take 2-7 business days to create our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.
Grey, Purple, Yellow
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL