Quoth The Raven Nevermore Tote Bag
This Quoth the Raven Nevermore tote bag is our ode to Edgar Allan Poe, featuring a raven sitting on a skull on one side and the first stanza of the poem on the other side:
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“‘Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”
About this Quoth the Raven Nevermore Tote Bag
– Made to order on a Econscious EC8000 organic cotton twill tote bag
– 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
– Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
– Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
– Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
– 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
– Open main compartment
NOTE: This item is made to order.
We normally take 2-7 business days to create our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.