Kids Tyrannosaurus Rex Face Mask with Nose Wire and Filters
Your kid will love wearing this hipster kids Tyrannosaurus Rex face mask! Features a stainless steel nose piece to ensure a tight fit, soft fabric elastic that can be adjusted to fit your child’s head shape, and an internal filter pocket so you can insert a filter of your choice. We’ll also throw in a pack of two PM2.5 filters.
MADE TO ORDER: CHECK SIZE CHART BEFORE PURCHASING.
About this Kids Tyrannosaurus Rex Face Mask:
– Made from our soft and satiny 200 thread count 100% cotton sateen
– Composed of 2 layers of fabric with inner filter pocket
– Available in 3 youth and 4 adult sizes to suit a variety of face shapes
– Internal pocket to accommodate a filter of your choice
– Stainless steel adjustable nose piece and soft fabric ear ties
– Printed with permanent reactive inks that won’t washout or fade away
About the PM2.5 filters:
– Filters out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Note that virus particles are even smaller than 2.5 microns; however by including a filter in your mask, you are adding extra layers of protection.
– Each of the PM2.5 filters are made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of meltblown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide filtration. Typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates, PM2.5 can help increase the effectiveness of non-medical face coverings.
– These filters are NOT equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters only capture particles larger than 2.5 microns.
– These filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS MEDICAL EQUIPMENT.
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER
We normally take 2-7 business days to create our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.
Adult S, Adult M, Adult L, Adult XL, Youth S, Youth M, Youth L
There are no reviews yet.