Kids Moon Landing Backpack
HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH
FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON
JULY 1969, A.D.
WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND
Feel inspired by humankind with this Moon Landing Backpack. The bottom features a photo of Edwin (Buzz) Aldrin walking on the lunar surface during the Apollo 11 moon landing mission in 1969; Neil Armstrong, who took the photograph, can be seen reflected in Aldrin’s helmet visor. The top quotes the lunar plaque that was left on the moon by Apollo 11: “HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON JULY 1969, A.D. WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND”
For even more geekery, read on about how the Futura font used on that lunar plaque made its way to the moon as part of NASA’s design image (Magenta). (And yes, of course we used this font on the backpack!)
This is a medium-size backpack made with water-resistant material to protect your stuff from the weather. Includes an inner pocket for your laptop and a hidden zipper pocket for your wallet and other valuables in the back.
About this kids moon landing backpack:
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞” (42cm), W 12¼” (31cm), D 3⅞” (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
NOTE: This item is made to order.
We normally take 2-7 business days to make our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.