Moon Landing Astronaut Tote Bag
This moon landing astronaut tote bag is an ode to space lovers! One side features a photo of Edwin (Buzz) Aldrin walking on the lunar surface during the Apollo 11 moon landing mission in 1969. Neil Armstrong, who took the photograph, can be seen reflected in Aldrin’s helmet visor. The bag’s other side shows a famous comment made by Aldrin just before planting the US flag on the moon: “Beautiful view; magnificent desolation,” to describe the view of the earth and the moon from where he stood.
About this tote:
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1 cm x 38.1 cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gallons (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles are made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle: length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
NOTE: This item is made to order.
We normally take 2-7 business days to create our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.