Moon Landing Astronaut Fanny Pack
This moon landing astronaut fanny pack is the ultimate geek-out for space lovers! The front depicts Edwin (Buzz) Aldrin Jr. walking on the moon during the Apollo 11 mission in 1969. Neil Armstrong, who took the photograph, can be seen reflected in Aldrin’s helmet visor. The fanny pack’s top features a NASA photo of a large lunar rock that was collected from Apollo 14 in 1971. The back of the fanny pack shows some footprints on the moon’s surface, and the inside pocket features the iconic photo of Buzz Aldrin with the US flag on the moon.
About this Moon Landing Astronaut Fanny Pack:
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5″ (16cm), W 13″ (33cm), D 2¾” (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1 ¼” wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
NOTE: This item is made to order.
We normally take 2-7 business days to make our products, then you should add shipping times on top of that. Please see the FAQ page for current fulfilment estimates.
- S/M fits waist sizes 27 ⅝" to 37 ¾" (70 to 96 cm)
- M/L fits waist sizes 35 ⅜" to 52 ⅜" (90 to 133 cm)